New Zealand's South Island Road Trips - Sunshine & Wine Trip (Chapter)
This is the Sunshine & Wine chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Zealand’s South Island Road Trips guidebook.
This tour around the sunny top of the South Island serves up a seductive blend of wineries, alfresco dining and gentle leisure activities.
- explore the sun, sand, culture and artisanal markets at Nelson
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore Marlborough’s ample winegrowing region
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- board a boat and discover the scenic labyrinth of peaks, bays and watery reaches of the Marlborough Sounds
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Marlborough Sounds, Picton, Havelock, Pelorus Bridge, Nelson, Waimea Estate, Upper Moutere, Motueka, Nelson Lakes National Park, Abel Tasman National Park, Renwick and Blenheim.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95