New Zealand's South Island Road Trips - Milford Sound Majesty (Chapter)
This is the Milford Sound Majesty chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Zealand’s South Islands Road Trips guidebook.
Explore two totally different Southern Lakes resorts – thrilling Queenstown and tranquil Te Anau – before following New Zealand’s premier wilderness highway to majestic Milford Sound.
- fuel up with fabulous food and wine in the buzzing city of Queenstown
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- marvel at the views across Fiordland from crazy Key Summit at The Divide
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- gasp at the grandeur of Milford Sound and Eglington Valley in all its World Heritage glory
- discover even more with detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Queenstown, Devil’s Staircase, Te Anau, Lake Mistletoe, Mackay Creek, Mavora Lakes, Mirror Lakes, Lake Gunn/Cascade Creek, The Divide, Homer Tunnel, Fiordland National Park, Chasm Creek and Milford Sound.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95