New Zealand's South Island Road Trips - Kaikoura Coast Trip (Chapter)
This is the Kaikoura Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Zealand’s South Island Road Trips guidebook.
The inter-island ferry port of Picton and New Zealand’s southern capital, Christchurch, are linked by a scenic highway wending through pretty countryside and along the wild Pacific Coast.
- discover the fantastic food, wine and setting at the Pegasus Bay Winery
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- absorb the stunning mountain backdrop and encounter marine-mammals on Kaikoura Coast
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore the pretty waterside town Picton, a hub for Marlborough Sounds adventures
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Picton, Blenheim, Kaikoura, Gore Bay, Waipara Valley and Christchurch
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95