New Zealand's Best Trips - Wellington & the East Coast (Chapter)
Wellington combines urban art and culture with a cosmopolitan foodie scene and is a good base for journeys in the lower North Island. There’s birdwatching on Kapiti Island, vineyards around Martinborough and the coastline is punctuated by remote beaches.
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- combine urban culture with a bird sanctuary and damn fine wine
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- find everything from beaches and islands to sunny vineyards and art deco architecture
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Wellington, Kapiti Island, Waikanae, Palmerston, Masterton, Castlepoint, Martinborough, Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, Whakatane, Ohope, Opotiki, East Cape Lighthouse, Tokomaru Bay, Tolaga Bay, Gisborne, Napier, Cape Kidnappers, Hastings, Havelock North and Wellington Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95