New Zealand's Best Trips - Queenstown & the South (Chapter)
These landscapes lure in travellers from the world over: the mountains, fiords, lakes and coastlines of New Zealand’s south. The centre of the action is NZ’s year-round adventure capital, Queenstown, which is an increasingly popular starting point for driving tours.
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- absorb magnificent lake, mountain and forest scenery
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- take the long way around through quiet farmland and wildlife-rich, often weird coastlines
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Queenstown, Devil’s Staircase, Te Anau, Lake Mistletoe, Mackay Creek, Mirror Lakes, Lake Gunn/Cascade Creek, The Divide, Homer Tunnel, Chasm Creek, Milford Sound, Gibbston Valley, Bannockburn, Bendigo Historic Reserve, Tarras, Wanaka, Cardona Hotel, Arrowtown, Manapouri. Te Waewae Bay, Riverton, Invercargill, Bluff, Curio Bay, Papatowai, Pounawea, The Nuggets, Tunnel Beach, Dunedin, Horseshoe Bend Bridge, Roxburgh, Alexandra, Clyde, Ophir, Naseby, Middlemarch, Moeraki, Oamaru, Timaru, Akaroa, Lyttelton, Christchurch and Queenstown Walking Tour.
Formats: , , PDF