New Zealand's Best Trips - Marlborough & Nelson (Chapter)
These top-of-the-South neighbours have much in common beyond an amenable climate: both boast renowned coastal holiday spots, plus more mountain ranges than you can count. Combined, they make for splendid road-trip country with an emphasis on sunshine and good times.
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- enjoy wine tasting and whale watching along the Pacific Coast
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover a seductive blend of wineries, alfresco dining and gentle leisure pursuits
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Picton, Blenheim, Kaikoura, Gore Bay, Waipara Valley, Christchurch, Havelock, Pelorus Bridge, Nelson, Waimea Estate, Upper Moutere, Motueka, Nelson Lakes National Park, Renwick, Mapua, Kaiteriteri, Marahua, Takaka, Te Waikoropup Springs, Mussel Inn, Collingwood, Farewell Spit, Wharariki Beach, Lake Rotoiti, Murchison, Buller Gorge Swingbridge, Lyell and Westport.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF