New Zealand's Best Trips - Canterbury & the West Coast (Chapter)
South Island highlights lie in all directions, from bay-lined Banks Peninsula to wineries, hot springs and tussocky high-country across the plains. NZ’s highest peak, Aoraki/Mt Cook, stands sentinel in the south.
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- discover a spectacle of epic wilderness, flinty history and big, blue ocean
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- encounter Kaikoura’s marine life and relax in Hanmer’s hot springs
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Westport, Charleston, Punakaiki, Greymouth, Hokitika, Lake Kaniere, Hokitika Gorge, Whataroa, Okarito, Franz Josef Glacier, Fox Glacier, Ship Creek, Haast, Christchurch, Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, Waipara Valley, Gore Bay, Kaikoura, Hanmer Springs, Amberley, Springfield, Castle Hill/Kura Tawhiti, Cave Stream, Arthur’s Pass National Park, Kumara, Maruia Springs, Marble Hill, Reefton, Blackball, Rakaia Gorge, Staveley Store, Mt Somers, Geraldine, Fairlie, Lake Tekapo, Lake Pukaki Lookout, Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park, Twizel, Cromwell, Arrowtown, Queenstown, Clay Cliffs Paritea, Omarama, Benmore Dam, Kurow, Elephant Rocks, Oamaru, Hokitika, Ross, Makaroa, Wanaka, Queenstown, Cromwell, Methven and Christchurch Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95