New Zealand's Best Trips - Auckland & the North (Chapter)
Leave Auckland’s harbour-fringed urban charms and head north to sleepy harbours, compact coves and destinations etched into this young nation’s heritage. The Bay of Islands combines natural beauty with Māori and colonial history and further north is windswept Cape Reinga.
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore coastal scenery, Maori culture and NZ history on Northland and the Bay of Islands
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- travel along spectacular coastal roads leading to brilliant beaches and fresh seafood.
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Auckland, Mangawhai Heads, Waipu, Whangarei, Tutukaka, Russell, Paihia, Kerikeri, Kawakawa, Mangonui, Cape Reinga, Ahipara, Rawene, Opononi, Omapere, Karikari Peninsula, Waipoua State Forest, Matakohe, Puhoi, Matakana, Goat Island, Helensville, Muriwai, Kumeu, Te Henga (Bethells Beach), Piha, Titirangi, Thames, Rapaura Water Gardens, Coromandel Town, Colville, Kuaotunu, Whitianga, Hahei, Hot Water Beach, Whangamata, Waihi, Waihi Beach, Oneroa, Church Bay, Onetangi, Onetangi Beach, Man O’ War Bay, Connells Bay, EcoZip Adventures and Te Whau Point.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF