New Zealand travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Plucked straight from a film set or a coffee-table book of picture-perfect scenery, New Zealand is jaw-droppingly gorgeous. The word 'Wow!' will escape from your lips at least once a day.
- Five authors, 26 weeks' on-the-road research, 116 maps and 59,000 square kilometres of parks and reserves
- Inspirational photos
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and a pull-out map
- Trekking, skiing and extreme activities features
- Comprehensive planning tools
- Indepth background
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Auckland, Bay of Islands, Northland, Coromandel Peninsula, Waikato, the King Country, Taranakai, Whanganui, Taupo, the Central Plateau, Rotorua, the Bay of Plenty, East Coast, Wellington Region, Marlborough, Nelson, The West Coast, Christchurch, Canterbury, Dunedin, Otago, Queenstown, Wanaka, Fiordland, Southland, Understand and Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)