Auckland & the Bay of Islands Road Trips - Waiheke Island Escape (Chapter)
This is the Waiheke Island Escape chapter from Lonely Planet’s Auckland & the Bay of the Islands Road Trips guidebook.
An hour from the city, Auckland’s favourite Hauraki Gulf island combines vineyard restaurants, active adventure and a thriving art scene, with beaches and coves definitely worth discovering.
- negotiate winding roads to the waterfront winery Man O’War Bay
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- stroll or swim along Onetangi Beach
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- soar above vineyards and pristine native forest at EcoZip Adventures
- discover even more with ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Auckland, Oneroa, Church Bay, Onetangi, Onetangi Beach, Man O’War Bay, Connells Bay, EcoZip Adventures and Te Whau Point.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95