Auckland & the Bay of Islands Road Trips - Coromandel Peninsula Trip (Chapter)
This is the Coromandel chapter from Lonely Planet’s Auckland & the Bay of Islands Road Trips guidebook.
Meandering coastal roads weave a magical path on this journey around the compact but colourful Coromandel Peninsula. Visit in January for the crimson splash of pohutukawa.
- ride a quirky railway and feast on seafood in Coromandel Town
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- dig yourself a natural sandy spa pool at Hot Water Beach
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore Waihi’s fascinating history of gold-mining
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Thames, Rapaura Water Gardens, Coromandel Town, Colville, Kuaotunu, Whitianga, Hahei, Hot Water Beach, Whangamata, Waihi and Waihi Beach.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95