Mozambique travel guide - 3rd Edition
The new edition of this guide will be in stock mid-June - you can pre-order the new book now. This current edition will be out of stock mid-May.
With its stately colonial buildings, sublime 2500km coastline, remote archipelagos and fascinating cultures, Mozambique is Africa's insider's tip. The choices are endless here, and this edition will have you diving with manta rays in Tofo, watching wildlife on safari in Gorongosa National Park, partying the night away amid Maputo's thriving nightlife, hiking the misty mountains of the Chimanimani ranges and island hopping by dhow in the Quirimbas Archipelago.
- 36 detailed and easy to use maps
- Diving chapter reveals where to take the plunge
- Expanded coverage of Northern Mozambique, one of Africa's last frontiers
- Green Index: helps make your travels ecofriendly
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
This product is currently out of stock
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 216 pp, 8 pp colour, 35 maps
- Dimensions, 128mm x 197mm
- Weight 0.26 kg / 0.57 lb