Moroccan Arabic phrasebook
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Up to 4 million people visit Morocco annually and many of them are looking quizzically at menus or asking really loudly where the toilet is. But with this phrasebook you needn't be one of them. With this, you can be the urban sophisticate we know you are.
- Two-way dictionary and snappy sentence builder
- Quick tips for pronunciation and grammar
- Phrases for finding accommodation
- Handy health and emergency chapter
Coverage Includes: Introduction, Pronunciation, Grammar, Meeting People, Getting Around, Accommodation, Around Town, Interests, Shopping, Food, In the Country, Health, Specific Needs, Time Date & Festivals, Numbers & Amounts, Berber, French, Emergencies, Dictionary and Sustainable Travel.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Dan Bacon, Bichr Andjar, Abdennabi Benchehda
184 pages | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
Next edition due: Jan 2019