Montenegro travel guide - 3rd edition
This product is available only on pre-order
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Get the eBook now and the book upon release
Expected in-stock: June 1st - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. For a limited time, pre-orders are eligible for inclusion in our Free Shipping with minimum spend deal! The current edition of our Montenegro travel guide is available to purchase while stocks last.
Bursting at the seams with majestic mountains, breathtaking beaches and larger-than-life locals, Montenegro proves once and for all that good things do indeed come in small packages. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Montenegro, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Montenegro is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the rugged Prokletije Mountains, explore Kotor’s ever-so dramatic Old Town, or soak up the atmosphere in Herceg Novi; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Montenegro and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Montenegro Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, landscape, wildlife, cuisine
- Over 25 maps
Coverage Includes: Bay of Kotor, Adriatic Coast, Northern Mountains, Dubrovnik, Central Montenegro and more.