Farsi (Persian) Phrasebook
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This product is available only on pre-order
Expected in-stock: November 3 - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. Please note that when on pre-order this title is not eligible for any discounts, bundle deals or Free Shipping offers.
Farsi the language of Iran (formerly Persia) and is also widely spoken in Afghanistan and, in an archaic form, in Tajikistan and the Pamir Mountain region.
Get more from your tripwith easy-to-find phrases for every travel situation. Over 70 million people speak Farsi in Iran - why not make it 70 million and one? This evocative 3000-year-old language (called Farsi in Iran and Persian elsewhere) is yours for the talking when you grab this handy, comprehensive phrasebook.
- Never get stuck for words with our 3500-word two-way dictionary
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Avoid embarrassing situations with essential tips on culture & manners
- Understand the difference between written and spoken Farsi
- Practicalities - how to catch a bus, find a dentist or buy a movie ticket
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Yavar Dehghani
260 pages | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
Next edition due: Nov 2020