Mexico travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Above all, Mexico is a delight to the senses – spectacular landscapes, warm seas, startlingly colorful art and crafts, music everywhere, and the endlessly varied flavors of its spicy cuisine.
- 10,000km of coastline, 70 pre-Hispanic ruins, 100 food & crafts markets and 50 fairs & festivals
- Inspirational photos
- Clear, easy-to-use maps
- Comprehensive planning tools
- Guide to Mexico’s ancient ruins
- In-depth background
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Mexico City, Around Mexico City, Veracruz, Yucatán Peninsula, Chiapas, Oaxaca, Central Pacific Coast, Western Central Highlands, Northern Central Highlands, Baja California, Copper Canyon, Northern Mexico, Understand & Survival Guide chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)