Cancun & the Yucatan Encounter guide
The Cancun & the Yucatan Encounter guide gives you twice the region in half the time.
What will your encounter be...Diving into the coral-reef gardens oﬀ the coast of Cozumel, playing Indiana Jones for a day in the jungle ruins of Cobá, partying with Maya dancers, swashbuckling pirates and college kids in Cancún or enjoying a picnic and swim at a cool, underground cenote?
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more region highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-color pull-out map and detailed town maps for easy navigation
- Our expert author recommends the very best beaches, restaurants, clubs and sights
- Unique itineraries and highlights help you make the most of a short trip
- Local experts reveal Cancún and the Yucatán’s secrets: from a top diver’s picks for the best dive sights to an eco-expert’s guide to getting away from it all
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- 168 pp colour, 13 maps
- Dimensions, 106mm x 153mm
- Weight 0.15 kg / 0.33 lb