Cancun & the Yucatan Encounter guide
This product is currently out of stock
The Cancun & the Yucatan Encounter guide gives you twice the region in half the time.
What will your encounter be...Diving into the coral-reef gardens oﬀ the coast of Cozumel, playing Indiana Jones for a day in the jungle ruins of Cobá, partying with Maya dancers, swashbuckling pirates and college kids in Cancún or enjoying a picnic and swim at a cool, underground cenote?
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more region highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-color pull-out map and detailed town maps for easy navigation
- Our expert author recommends the very best beaches, restaurants, clubs and sights
- Unique itineraries and highlights help you make the most of a short trip
- Local experts reveal Cancún and the Yucatán’s secrets: from a top diver’s picks for the best dive sights to an eco-expert’s guide to getting away from it all
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Greg Benchwick
168 pp colour, 13 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm