Pocket Kuala Lumpur - 2nd edition
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This product is available only on pre-order
Expected in-stock: June 1st - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. For a limited time, pre-orders are eligible for inclusion in our Free Shipping with minimum spend deal! The current edition of our Pocket Kuala Lumpur is available to purchase while stocks last.
Lonely Planet Pocket Kuala Lumpur is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Take in the exhilarating views from the Petronas Towers, soak up the British colonial past in Merdeka Square, make a pilgrimage to the sacred Hindu site Batu Caves; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Kuala Lumpur and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Kuala Lumpur:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Kuala Lumpur map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Golden Triangle, Petronas Towers & KLCC, Chinatown & Merdeka Square, Masjid India, Chow Kit & Kampung Baru, Lake Gardens & Brickfields and more
ISBN: 9781786575340 Language: English
Authors: Isabel Albiston
160 pages, 160 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Jun 2019