Discover Malaysia & Singapore - 2nd edition
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This product is available only on pre-order
Expected in-stock: November 1st - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. Please note that when on pre-order this title is not eligible for any discounts, bundle deals or Free Shipping offers. The current edition of Discover Malaysia & Singapore Travel guide is also available while stocks last.
Lonely Planet Discover Malaysia & Singapore is your passport to Malaysia and Singapore’s top sights and most authentic experiences. Enjoy some of Malaysia’s best food in charismatic George Town, hunt out giant rafflesia flowers in Sarawak, or sing karaoke at the Jonker Walk Night Market, all with your trusted travel companion.
Offering visually-inspiring content along with the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you, this photo-rich, user-friendly guide makes planning fun and easy. Discover the best of Malaysia and Singapore and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Malaysia & Singapore:
- In-depth coverage of the destination’s must-see sights along with hidden gems that most guidebooks miss to get you to the heart of a place
- Intuitively organized with essential information at your fingertips
- Eye-catching full-color design and easy-to-use layout with maps and images throughout
- Annotated images that bring a destination to life
- Practical planning and transport tools including a fold-out map (included in print version) that gives instant access to must-see sights to help you navigate as you plot out your itinerary
- Short and extended itineraries to help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests to make the most of your time on the road
- Insider tips and insights to save time and money, avoid crowds and trouble spots, and to get to know the destination like a local
- Honest recommendations for all budgets
- Cultural insights and background information to put top sights and experiences in context and to give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience (includes history, multiculturalism, religion, arts, architecture, food, environment)
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version)
- Over 70 color maps
Covers: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, the Cameron Highlands, George Town, Palau Langkawi, Kota Bharu, Taman Negara, Palau Tioman, Melaka City, Mt Kinabalu, Semporna Archipelago, Sarawak and more
*Please note this title is not available in digital PDF or eBook format