Madagascar travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Madagascar, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice. Watch chameleons and lemurs in mountainous national parks, haggle like a local at the Marché Artisanal de la Digue, or snorkel incredible coral reefs; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Madagascar and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Madagascar Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most
- guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, local life and customs, arts,
- cuisine, environment, wildlife.
- Over 45 maps
Covers: Antananarivo, Central Madagascar, Southern Madagascar, Western Madagascar, Northern
Madagascar, Eastern Madagascar and more