Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Japanese people are often too shy or worried about making mistakes to speak to visitors using what English they may know. Even the smallest effort to speak to locals in Japanese will be warmly received!
Get More From Your Trip with Easy-to-Find Phrases for Every Travel Situation! Lonely Planet Phrasebooks have been connecting travellers and locals for over a quarter of a century - our phrasebooks and mobile apps cover more than any other publisher!
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Never get stuck for words with our 3500-word two-way dictionary
- We make language easy with shortcuts, key phrases & common Q&As
- Feel at ease, with essential tips on culture & manners
Coverage includes: Basics, Practical, Social, Safe Travel, Food
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
ISBN: 9781743214404 Language: English
Authors: Yoshi Abe, Keiko Hagiwara
272 pages | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
Next edition due: Mar 2018