Discover Japan travel guide
Experience the best of Japan. This full-colour guide does the work for you - Lonely Planet's trademark expertise cuts straight to the must-see highlights of the country so no matter what your time frame or budget, you won't miss the best bits.
The orchestrated clatter of Tokyo, the powdery slopes of Niseko, the history of Takayama – Japan's a journey for the senses. Get lost in a flurry of cherry blossoms or the pluming steam from a bowl of udon noodle soup. You'll love it.
- Full-colour throughout
- Colour maps and handy itineraries
- Easy to use with colour-coded tabs
- Highlights-focused, including 'Best of' lists
- Ideal for one- to two-week trips
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.