Venice Encounter guide - 2nd Edition
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
The new edition of this guide will be in stock mid-Jan - you can pre-order the new book now. This current edition will be out of stock mid-Dec.
The Venice Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
There's just no city like it - and it's not only its shimmering, cinematic beauty that makes it so special. Turn down a backstreet or two and discover what goes on behind the scenes. Whisper with the opera critics in the balconies at Teatro La Fenice, get acquainted with a daily menu of soft-shell crabs and Bassano asparagus or cruise the lagoon and island-hop in a bragosso, the choices are endless!
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- Art historian and culture critic Alison Bing recommends the very best sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
- Unique itineraries and highlights help you get a backstage view of one of the most visited cities in the world
- Local musicians and artists reveal Venice’s startling innovative streak
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Alison Bing
192 pp colour, 13 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Nov 2013