Venice Encounter guide
The Venice Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
There's just no city like it - and it's not only its shimmering, cinematic beauty that makes it so special. Turn down a backstreet or two and discover what goes on behind the scenes. Whisper with the opera critics in the balconies at Teatro La Fenice, get acquainted with a daily menu of soft-shell crabs and Bassano asparagus or cruise the lagoon and island-hop in a bragosso, the choices are endless!
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- Art historian and culture critic Alison Bing recommends the very best sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
- Unique itineraries and highlights help you get a backstage view of one of the most visited cities in the world
- Local musicians and artists reveal Venice’s startling innovative streak
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- 192 pp colour, 13 maps
- Dimensions, 106mm x 153mm
- Weight 0.19 kg / 0.42 lb
Venice Encounter guide for kindle - buy via Amazon