Tuscany Road Trips - World Heritage Wonders Trip (Chapter)
This is the World Heritage Wonders chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tuscany Road Trips guidebook.
From Rome to Venice, this tour of Unesco World Heritage sites takes in some of Italy’s greatest hits, including the Colosseum and the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and some lesser-known treasures.
- experience opera, history and drama in romantic Verona
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- lose your heart to Venice, Italy’s unique canal city
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore the enchanting warren of lanes and piazzas in Siena’s medieval centre
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Rome, Siena, Florence, Pisa, Modena, Verona, Padua, Venice, Eastern Tuscany, Arezzo, Cortona, Southern Tuscany, Chianti, Greve in Chianti, San Gimignano, Montalcino, Pienza, Monticchiello, Montepulciano, Sovana, Pitigliano, Northern Tuscany, Lucca, Pietrasanta, Lazio, Cerveteri, Tarquinia, Viterbo and Italy Travel Guide.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95