Tuscany Road Trips - Tuscan Landscapes Trip (Chapter)
This is the Tuscan Landscapes chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tuscany Road Trips guidebook.
Rolling hills capped by delightful medieval towns, golden wheat fields and snaking lines of cypress trees – immerse yourself in Tuscan scenery on this trip through the region’s southern stretches.
- sip fine wine and savour sweeping views in hilltop Montepulciano
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore Pienza – a pocket-sized model of Renaissance perfection
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- see why Orvieto’s majestic clifftop cathedral took centuries to complete
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Siena, San Quirico d’Orcia, Pienza, Osteria La Porta, Montepulciano, Chiusi, Orvieto, Florence, Eastern Tuscany, Arezzo, Cortona, Southern Tuscany, Chianti, Greve in Chianti, San Gimignano, Montalcino, Monticchiello, Sovana, Pitigliano and Italy Travel Guide.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF