Southern Italy travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95
Lonely Planet Southern Italy is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Italy’s north may have the euros, but the south has the soul. Beautifully sun-bleached, weathered and worn, this is Italy at its most ancient and complex.
Inside Lonely Planet Southern Italy Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, religion, art, architecture, politics, cuisine, and wine
- Over 41 colour maps
Covers: Naples, Pompeii, Campania, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria, Sicily, the Amalfi Coast, Palermo, the Aeolian Islands, the Ionian Coast, Syracuse, Agrigento, Matera, Alberobello, Lecce, Capri, and more