Italy travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Lonely Planet's #1 selling European country guide! Visitors to Italy are bombarded by sights, scenes and flavours – palaces and museums overflowing with art, Renaissance gardens, gourmet food markets. Come enjoy the vita bella (beautiful life).
- 15 authors, 13 volcanoes, 7600km of coastline and hundreds of Renaissance masterpieces
- Inspirational photos, pull-out city map, 3D plans of iconic sights, comprehensive planning tools, special Eat & Drink Like a Local feature and in-depth background
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Rome & Lazio, Turin Piedmont Riviera, Milan & the Lakes, Trento & the Dolomites, Venice & the Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Emilia-Romagna & San Marino, Florence & Tuscany, Umbria & Le Marche, Abruzzo & Molise, Naples & Campania, Puglia, Basilicata & Calabria, Sicily, Sardinia, Understand & Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)
Authors: Paula Hardy, Donna Wheeler, Brendan Sainsbury, Virginia Maxwell, Robert Landon, Kerry Christiani, Nicola Williams, Duncan Garwood, Cristian Bonetto, Alison Bing, Abigail Blasi, Joe Fullman, Vesna Maric, Olivia Pozzan, Gregor Clark
960 pages, 143 maps | Dimensions: 130mm x 198mm
Next edition due: Feb 2014