Italian Lakes Road Trips - The Graceful Italian Lakes Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is The Graceful Italian Lakes chapter from Lonely Planet’s Italian Lakes Road Trips guidebook.
Dramatically ringed by snow-powdered mountains and garlanded by grand villas and exotic, tropical flora, the Italian Lakes have been a popular holiday spot since Roman times, and more recently lauded by writers from Goethe to Hemingway.
- catch the scents of Bellagio, bounded by classic gardens brimming with camellias
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- shop for silken souvenirs in elegant Como
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- escape the car and get active canyoning, climbing or mountain biking
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Stresa, Verbania, Cannobio, Varese, Como, Bellagio, Tremezzo, Varenna, Bergamo, Milan, Lago Maggiore, Lago d’Orta, Lago di Como, Lago di Garda, Brescia, Mantua and Cremona.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF