Italian Lakes Road Trips - Roof of Italy Trip (Chapter)
This is the Roof of Italy chapter from Lonely Planet’s Italian Lakes Road Trips guidebook.
Tracing the foothills of the Orobie Alps and the high passes of Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio, the borderlands of northern Italy offer up stunning wildernesses, stupendous scenery and warm welcomes in wooden farmhouses.
- sip your way through the steeply terraced vineyards of the Valtellina
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- stretch car-weary legs in Northern Italy’s largest national park
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- marvel at Rovereto’s world-class contemporary art collection
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Alto Lario, the Valtellina, Bormio, Merano (Meran), Castel Firmiano, Trento, Rovereto, Trentino, Bolzano (Bozen), Valtellina and Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95