Italian Lakes Road Trips - Northern Cities Trip (Chapter)
This is the Northern Cities chapter from Lonely Planet’s Italian Lakes Road Trips guidebook.
The Po valley, with its waving fields of corn and rice paddies, hosts some of Italy’s most handsome and prosperous towns, from Milan and Bergamo in the west to Verona and Venice in the east.
- explore the drama and intrigue of Venice’s Palazzo Ducale
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- indulge in frescoes and fine dining in Mantua
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- shout ‘Brava!’ for opera diva encores at the Arena in Verona
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Milan, Bergamo, Brescia, Cremona, Mantua, Verona, Padua and Venice.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95