Italian Lakes Road Trips - A Weekend at Lake Garda Trip (Chapter)
This is the A Weekend at Lake Garda chapter from Lonely Planet’s Italian Lakes Road Trips guidebook.
Poets, politicians, divas and dictators, they’ve all been drawn to glorious Lake Garda with mountains to the north, vine-clad hills to the south and a string of medieval towns encircling its shores.
- explore the Roman ruins that cascade down Sirmione’s promontory
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- stroll refined Salò, the capital of Mussolini’s last republic
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- indulge in a tutored tasting of renowned local olive oils
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Sirmione, Desenzano del Garda, Salò, Gardone Riviera, Riva del Garda, Torri del Benaco, Garda, Bardolino, Milan, Lago Maggiore, Lago d’Orta, Lago di Como, Lago di Garda, Bergamo, Brescia, Mantua and Cremona.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF