Grand Tour of Italy Road Trips - Italian Riviera Trip (Chapter)
This is the Italian Riviera chapter from Lonely Planet’s Grand Tour of Italy Road Trips guidebook.
Curving west in a broad arc, backed by the Maritime Alps, the Italian Riviera sweeps down from Genoa through ancient hamlets and terraced olive groves to the French border at Ventimiglia.
- kick things off with big-city grit and glamour in Genoa
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- relax in Alassio, the preferred holiday spot of presidents and artists
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- shop for honey, olive oil, grappa and organic beauty products in delightful Finale Ligure
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Genoa, Savona, Finale Ligure, Alassio, Imperia, San Remo, Ventimiglia and Turin.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF