Grand Tour of Italy Road Trips - Grand Tour Trip (Chapter)
This is the Grand Tour chapter from Lonely Planet’s Grand Tour of Italy Road Trips guidebook.
From the Savoy palaces of Turin and Leonardo’s Last Supper to the museums and monuments of Rome, the Grand Tour is part scholar’s pilgrimage and part rite of passage, filled with the sights, sounds and tastes that have shaped European society for centuries.
- catch up on 2000 years of Western history in Rome
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- marvel at marble palaces and gold mosaics in Venice
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- be brave and bite into Florence’s fast-food favourite – a tripe sandwich
- discover even more with detours, top tips and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Turin, Genoa, Padua, Venice, Bologna, Florence, Viterbo, Rome and Naples.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95