Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
The Florence Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
Florence is a living, breathing museum, heaving with ancient and wondrous works of art, while living a thoroughly modern, stylish life that will instruct future generations on the art of la dolce vita. Whether you're joining the beautiful people for an after-dinner constitutional in Piazza della Signoria or following the exciting Renaissance narrative in the canvases of the Uffizi, Florence will dazzle you.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- our discerning author recommends the very best sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
- unique itineraries and highlights help navigate the f ner arts of food and fashion in Florence
- local artists and impresarios introduce you to the city’s la dolce vita (sweet life)
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Robert Landon
192 pp colour, 11 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm