The Florence Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
Florence is a living, breathing museum, heaving with ancient and wondrous works of art, while living a thoroughly modern, stylish life that will instruct future generations on the art of la dolce vita. Whether you're joining the beautiful people for an after-dinner constitutional in Piazza della Signoria or following the exciting Renaissance narrative in the canvases of the Uffizi, Florence will dazzle you.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- our discerning author recommends the very best sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
- unique itineraries and highlights help navigate the f ner arts of food and fashion in Florence
- local artists and impresarios introduce you to the city’s la dolce vita (sweet life)
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- 192 pp colour, 11 maps
- Dimensions, 106mm x 153mm
- Weight 0.19 kg / 0.42 lb
Florence Encounter for kindle - buy via Amazon
Florence Encounter for iPhone and iPad - buy via iTunes