Discover Rome travel guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Rome is a seductive, thrilling city, created through the alchemy of history, genius and the hot Mediterranean sun.
- Marvel at the Colosseum
- Explore the Vatican Museums
- Relive history at the Pantheon
- Admire the Trevi Fountain
- Wander the Via Appia Antica
Coverage includes: Plannign chapters, Ancient Rome, Centro Storico, Tridente, Trevi, the Quirinale, Vatican City, Borgo, Prati, Monti, Esquilino, San Lorenzo, Trastevere, San Giovanni to Testaccio, Southern Rome, Villa Borghese, Northern Rome, Day Trips, In Focus and Survival Guide.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Abigail Hole, Duncan Garwood
288 pages, 35 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Feb 2016