Cycling Italy guide
With its gregarious locals, sumptuous cuisine and great cycling tradition, Italy is a two-wheeler's paradise. Glide past the cliffs of Cinque Terre and the bright waters of Sardinia or weave your way through the thrilling hubbub of Rome. Best of all? The day's riding will work off that blow-out dinner - so indulge!
- 38 rides from easy to challenging
- Food and wine itinerary
- Elevation charts and maps
- Where to stay - from campgrounds to hotels
- GPS co-ordinates for selected rides
- Maintenance tips
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 372 pp, 12 pp colour, 33 maps
- Dimensions, 128mm x 197mm
- Weight 0.5 kg / 1.1 lb