Best of Italy
This title is called Discover outside of North & Latin America and you can buy it here.
Lonely Planet’s Best of Italy is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Take in a gondolier’s sweet song while gliding past Venetian palaces, sample olives and wines as you traverse Tuscany’s storybook hills, or be humbled amid thousands of years of Roman history and art; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Italy and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Italy:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, culture, architecture, politics, landscapes, outdoor experiences, cuisine, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Rome map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination
Covers: Rome, the Vatican, Milan, the Lakes, Venice, Florence, Tuscany, Naples, Pompeii, Amalfi Coast, Sicily and more