Amalfi Coast Road Trips - Southern Larder Trip (Chapter)
This is the Southern Larder chapter from Lonely Planet’s Amalfi Coast Road Trips guidebook.
From the Amalfi Coast to Paestum, this trip packs in both jaw-dropping natural beauty and mouth-watering cuisine built on fresh fish, sun-kissed veggies and the world’s finest mozzarella.
- sip limoncello liqueur in the civilised resort town of Sorrento
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- indulge in Greek ruins and the world’s best mozzarella in Paestum
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- seek out the best coastal food festivals
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Sorrento, Vico Equense, Pimonte, Agerola, Bomerano, Conca dei Marini, Amalfi, Cetara, Salerno, Paestum, The Amalfi Coast, Positano, Praiano, Furore, Ravello, Minori, Vietri sul Mare, Agropoli, Cilento Coast and Italy Travel Guide.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95