Amalfi Coast Road Trips - Cilento Coastal Trail Trip (Chapter)
This is the Cilento Coastal Trail chapter from Lonely Planet’s Amalfi Coast Road Trips guidebook.
Following the wild and rugged coastline of the Cilento peninsula, this trip takes in pristine beaches, fascinating hilltop towns, ancient Greek ruins, atmospheric fishing villages and exquisite local seafood.
- lose yourself in Pisciotta, a quirky hilltop labyrinth with dizzying views
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- relax on your own stretch of sand in laid-back Palinuro
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore the serene Unesco World Heritage–listed temples of Paestum
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Paestum, Agropoli, Santa Maria di Castellabate, Castellabate, Acciaroli, Pioppi, Vella, Pisciotta, Palinuro, San Giovanni a Piro, Sapri, The Amalfi Coast, Positano, Praiano, Furore, Amalfi, Ravello, Minori, Cetara, Vietri sul Mare, Salerno, Cilento Coast and Italy Travel Guide.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF