Amalfi Coast Road Trips - Amalfi Coast Trip (Chapter)
This is the Amalfi Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Amalfi Coast Road Trips guidebook.
The Amalfi Coast is all about drama, and this trip takes you where mountains plunge seaward in a stunning vertical landscape of precipitous crags, forests and resort towns. Positano and Amalfi are fabulously picturesque, while mountain-top Ravello is delightfully tranquil.
- click away in Positano, the coast’s swankiest and most photogenic town
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- discover Amalfi’s sun-filled piazzas and gorgeous stretch of beach
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- lace up your boots and tackle the Sentiero degli Dei (Walk of the Gods)
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Vico Equense, Sorrento and around, Sant’Agata sui due Golfi, Marina del Cantone, The Amalfi Coast, Positano, Praiano, Marina di Furore, Amalfi, Ravello, Cetara, Vietri sul Mare, Naples City Guide, Massa Lubrense, Capri, Minori and Italy Travel Guide.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95