Ireland's Best Trips - Galway & the West of Ireland (PDF Chapter)
Little wonder the West of Ireland tops most must-see lists. Mayo offers wild, romantic beauty, timeless Connemara: bogs, valleys, beaches and villages, Westport and Galway: fun and frolic, Clare: cosy bars, The Burren and Aran Islands, Kerry and Cork: Ireland’s iconic scenery.
- embark on the ultimate tour of Ireland’s best westerly sights
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- ride round County Clare’s hottest trad music spots
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- take a historic tour of poet WB Yeats’ backyard in Sligo
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Céide Fields, Westport, Croagh Patrick, Leenane, Galway City, Clarinbridge & Kilcolgan, Adare, Dingle Town, Glengarriff, Castletownshend, Union Hall & Glandore, Cork City, Ennis, Miltown Malbay, Ennistymon, Kilfenora, Lisdoonvarna, Doolin, Inishmór, Inisheer, Spiddal, Patrick Pearse’s Cottage, Roundstone, Gurteen Bay & Dog’s Bay, Glassilaun Beach, Kylemore Abbey, Oughterard, Lough Corrib, Cong, Pigeon Hole, Ballinrobe, Tourmakeady, Delphi, Connemara National Park, Omey Strand, Inishbofin, Achill Island, Ballycroy National Park, Killala, Ballina, Enniscrone, Easkey, Aughris Head, Lough Gill, Sligo Town, Carrowkeel Megalithic Cemetery, Riverstown, Strandhill, Rosses Point, Drumcliff, Grange, Mullaghmore, Ballyvaughan, Inishmór, Inishmaan, Inisheer, Cliffs of Moher, Loop Head, Kilrush and Galway City Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95