Ireland's Best Trips - Cork & Southwest Ireland (Chapter)
The Southwest contains some of Ireland’s most iconic scenery : crenellated coastlines, green fields crisscrossed by tumbledown stone walls, mistshrouded mountains and bogs and the country’s top three peninsula drives – the Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula and Ring of Beara.
- weave your way past jaw-dropping scenery as you circumnavigate the Iveragh Peninsula
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- blitz the best of southwest Ireland’s coast, countryside and cosmopolitan city life
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- sample some of the country’s finest seafood, artisan produce and sociable markets
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes:Killarney, Killorglin, Kerry Bog Village Museum, Rossbeigh Strand, Cromane Peninsula, Valentia Island & The Skellig Ring, Cahersiveen, Waterville, Caherdaniel, Sneem, Kenmare, Gap of Dunloe, Killarney National Park, Muckross Estate, Ross Castle, Inch, Dingle Town, Slea Head, Dunquin, Dún an Óir Fort, Ballyferriter, Gallarus Oratory, Cloghane, Castlegregory, Connor Pass, Glanteenassig Forest Recreation Area, Blennerville, Tralee, Bantry, Cork City, Fota Wildlife Park, Gougane Barra Forest Park, Blarney Castle, Cobh, Midleton, Youghal, Dungarvan, Durrus, Skibbereen, Clonakilty, Kinsale, Cork City, Baltimore, Ballymaloe House & Cookery School, Belvelly, Mizen Head Peninsula, Bantry, Sheep’s Head Peninsula, Beara Peninsula, Glengarriff, Portumna, Ballina & Killaloe, Limerick City, Adare, Askeaton, Foynes, Tarbert, Kilrush, Kilkee, Loop Head, Bunratty, Clonmel, Cahir, Bansha, Glen of Aherlow, Newtown, Athassel Priory, The Galtee Mountains, Cashel and Cork City Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95