Ireland's Best Trips - Belfast & the North of Ireland (PDF Chapter)
Ireland’s North is made for road trips. Routes swoop from hard, stark hills to soft, sandy shores, and cliff -clinging roads snake into wild lands peppered with loughs, glens and bogs. These epic routes link blockbuster sights.
- discover big cities, big-name sights, hidden beaches, tiny islands – an epic drive
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore brooding mountains, exquisite beaches, boat trips and tradition in Donegal
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover rich heritage and remarkable scenery from Bangor to Derry
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Belfast, Ballycastle, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Giant’s Causeway, Portstewart, Roe Valley, Derry, Iskaheen, Glenevin Waterfall, Fahan, Rathmelton, Rathmullan, Carrigart, Doe Castle, Horn Head, Meenaleck, Arranmore Island, Narin, Assarancagh Waterfall, Glencolumbcille, Fintown Railway, Rossnowlagh, Donegal Town, St John’s Point, Slieve League, Malin Beg, Ardara, Dunlewey, Tory Island, Dunfanaghy, Ards Forest Park, Downings, Glenveagh National Park, Glebe Gallery, Newmills Corn & Flax Mills, Inch Island, Buncrana, Derry, Iskaheen, Cooley Cross, Greencastle, Inishowen, Cloncha Church, Malin Head, Fort Dunree, Buncrana, Erris Head, Céide Fields, Enniscrone, Sligo Town, Rossnowlagh, Donegal Town, Killybegs, Slieve League, Mt Errigal, Bangor, Mt Stewart House, Hillsborough, Slemish, Cushendall, Giant’s Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Portrush, Downhill Demesne, Ballymena, Glenariff Forest Park, Cushendun, Fair Head, Rathlin Island, Bushmills, Belfast Walking Tour and Derry Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95