Dublin Encounter guide
This product is currently out of stock
The Dublin Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
Dublin is one of those great towns – all spirit and books and bars and conversation. Languid afternoons in St Stephen's Green, chilly nights in the warmth of a pub, a magnificent literary tradition and music everywhere.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Includes full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- Our resident author lists the best neighbourhoods, sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
- Literary hotspots and upcoming enclaves
- Local experts reveal this legendary party town's hottest nightspots and restaurants along with the the city's less-explored gems around Dublin Castle
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Fionn Davenport
176 pp colour, 10 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm