Dublin Encounter guide
The Dublin Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
Dublin is one of those great towns – all spirit and books and bars and conversation. Languid afternoons in St Stephen's Green, chilly nights in the warmth of a pub, a magnificent literary tradition and music everywhere.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Includes full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- Our resident author lists the best neighbourhoods, sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
- Literary hotspots and upcoming enclaves
- Local experts reveal this legendary party town's hottest nightspots and restaurants along with the the city's less-explored gems around Dublin Castle
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- 176 pp colour, 10 maps
- Dimensions, 106mm x 153mm
- Weight 0.17 kg / 0.37 lb
Dublin Encounter guide for iPhone and iPad - buy via iTunes