Dublin city guide - 10th edition
This product is available only on pre-order
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Get the eBook now and the book upon release
Expected in-stock: November 3rd - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. Please note that when on pre-order this title is not eligible for any discounts, bundle deals or Free Shipping offers. The current 10th edition of the Dublin city guide is also available while stocks last.
A small capital with a huge reputation, Dublin’s mix of heritage and hedonism will not disappoint. All you have to do is show up. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Dublin, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Dublin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample a Guinness in a genuine Irish pub; soak in the academic atmosphere at Trinity College; or admire impressionist masterpieces at the Dublin City Gallery; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dublin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Dublin Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, literature, music, architecture
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus over 25 colour maps
Covers: Grafton Street, Merrion Square, Temple Bar, Kilmainham & the Liberties, North of the Liffey, Docklands, the Grand Canal and more
ISBN: 9781786571298 Language: English
Authors: Fionn Davenport
260 pages, 260 pp colour, 29 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Nov 2018