Discover Ireland travel guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
For a small country, Ireland gets huge billing. Its praises are sung in song and described in prose; its many charms are evoked to delicious perfection by artists on canvas and poets in verse. Part of that is down to the Irish diaspora, whose attachment to the land of their ancestors gets stronger with each passing generation.
- Take in Dublin’s many attractions
- Visit ancient Brúna Bóinne
- Drive around the Ring of Kerry
- Listen to music in County Clare
- Walk the Antrim Coast
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, On the Road, Wicklow, Eastern Ireland, Kilkenny, The Southeast, Cork, The Ring of Kerry, Galway, Clare, The West, Sligo County, Donegal County, Belfast, Derry, The Antrim Coast, In Focus and Survival Guide.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.